Redefining comfort and performance with anti-fatigue safety footwear
Feet are the body’s high-performance platform. In some industries, we are on our feet constantly either standing for long periods or walking on the hard ground which can have a negative effect on the entire body and in turn reduces wellbeing, performance and safety.
Best suited to indoor or lighter industrial environments or tradespeople, the ergonomic design of the uvex 1 range of footwear supports the natural movements of the body helping to reduce pressure on the musculoskeletal system. Every detail of the footwear has been thought about and constructed to prevent wearer fatigue, support lasting comfort and stability due to its dynamic shock-absorbing sole, superb slip resistance, all in an innovative and ultra-lightweight design.
The uvex 1 safety footwear offers the perfect balance between protection and comfort:
• The x-tended heel gives additional support for the foot with specially designed side frame – provides additional protection from ankle twisting, stabilises and guides the foot while providing impact protection and without limiting flexibility
• The non-metallic, penetration-resistant midsole, covers 100% of the footbed without restricting flexibility Comfort features
• uvex climazone technology together with breathable materials help prevent heat build-up ensuring optimum wearer comfort
• Virtually seam-free construction from either high-tech micro velour material to eliminate pressure points reducing the potential for blisters and sore spots
• Removable anti-static comfortable insole, with a moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot soft padding on collar and tongue